Q. Where do you ship?
A. We ship to most locations within the continental US plus Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada. We do not ship to personal mailboxes, post office boxes or to any other international locations.
Q: When will my order be shipped?
A. All orders are shipped out next business day. Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification confirming it has shipped along with the details of your order and tracking information.
Q. How can I track my order?
A: Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the shippers website.
You can also track your order in your order history. Just log into your account using your email address and password, then click on your order number in your order history. The tracking number will appear under the Status & Tracking column. If you click on the link, it will take you to the tracking information for your order.
Q.Can I ship to more than one location?
A. We can ship to more than one location but separate orders must be placed for each shipping address.
Returns and Exchanges Questions
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US!
If you are not totally satisfied with your order, please return it with in 30 days of the purchase date for a refund.
Q. What can be returned?
A. Any item that is in “as-new” condition, damaged or defective can be returned for a refund. Any used product that is no longer “as-new” that was not defective can no longer be returned.
Q. Are shipping charges reimbursed?
A. We will reimburse you for shipping only if the item(s) being returned is damaged or defective.
Q: How do I make a return/exchange?
Required for all Returns/Exchanges**
1. All returns must be shipped back within 30 days of purchase.
2. Email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org saying you are shipping a product back with the Returns and Exchanges Form from the website.
3. Download and complete the Returns and Exchanges Form. Be sure to check the Return or Exchange checkbox, include your Name, the Order Number, the Item(s) you’re returning, and a Reason Code.
4. If the item is damaged, defective or if the incorrect item was sent to you please contact us at email@example.com for a pre-paid shipping label. The label will be emailed to you. Please note, our hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm MST.
5. Place the item(s) you are returning and the completed Returns and Exchanges Form in a shipping box. Seal the box and attach the shipping label. Be sure to cover any old labels with the new one, or just peel them off. A black marker can also be used to cover any existing bar codes.
6. You may drop off your return at any authorized USPS shipping location. To find the nearest authorized shipping location, please visit www.usps.com/.
7. If making an exchange your new item(s) will be shipped back out to you as soon as we receive the item(s) you’re exchanging.
Q: When will my card be credited?
A: It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach our fulfillment center. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.